Snow Day Policy
Lundstrum Performing Arts wants everyone to stay safe on the winter roads. During times of inclement weather, class is held, unless the Minneapolis School District cancels school for the day, or once the school day has started, cancels after-school activities.
All requests to withdraw or cancel require completion of Lundstrum's online cancellation form. If you cannot access the form, contact the registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-564-4123), who can email or mail the form to you. Until this completed cancellation form is received, you will be responsible for tuition. Funds due will be based on the timing of withdrawal and number of classes completed.
Policy for Fall & Winter/Spring Session
If completed cancellation request received:
• Up to 7 days prior to the start of class – student/family is not responsible for any tuition payment
• Within 21 days of the start of class – student/family is responsible for 25% of tuition payment
• After 21 days from the start of class – student/family is responsible for all tuition payment
Policy for Summer Classes
If completed cancellation request is received:
• Four weeks before the start of camp – Student/family is not responsible for any tuition payment, beyond the $150 non-refundable deposit.
• Two weeks before the start of camp – Student/family is responsible for 50% of tuition payment.
• Less than two weeks before the start of camp – Student/family is responsible for 75% of tuition payment.
• After the start of camp – Student/family is responsible for all tuition payment.