Lundstrum Performing Artists: Conservatory Training for Ages 9-adult
Lundstrum Performing Arts’ signature musical theater training program features an integrated curriculum that progressively builds skills in dance, voice and drama. Rigorous and energizing classes are taught by the area’s top industry professionals and introduces students to the classical repertoire of American musical theater.
Fall Session: September 8 - December 9th, 2018
Showcases: December 8 & 9 (12 pm, 3 pm, & 6 pm)
Hip Hop Showcase: December 5 (5:00 pm)
Students deepen their skills in acting, vocal tech, ballet, lyrical, jazz, tap, and refine Broadway musical theater repertoire.
- Ages 9-12 (Junior Conservatory 3): Thursdays, 5:00-7:30 pm and Saturdays, 11:00 am-3:00 pm - $899
- Ages 11-14 (Junior Conservatory 4): Tuesdays, 5:00-8:00 pm and Saturdays, 10:00 am-3:00 pm - $1099
BROADWAY ARTS CONSERVATORY
The highest level of our triple-threat training for experienced students and talented beginners features high-level training in acting, vocal tech, ballet, musical theater repertoire, jazz and tap. Audition is required; students at this level train a minimum of ten hours per week.
- Ages 13-19: Tuesdays, 5:00-8:30 pm and Thursdays, 5:00-8:30 pm and Saturdays, 1:00-3:00 pm - $1299
MUSICAL THEATER REPERTOIRE
Focused training for upper level girls and boys in musical theater and repertoire. Students registered in this class receive a 25% discount on technique classes.
- Ages 16-19: Saturdays, 3:00-4:30 pm - $350
Creative movement and musical theater adapted for students with special needs. PCAs may participate free of charge.
- Ages 13-22: Wednesdays, 5:45-6:45 pm - $250
Learn techniques to explore emotional accessibility and range. Classes cover acting for stage, film, and television and include scene-work, monologues, improvisation, and audition techniques.
- Ages 9-12: Thursdays, 5:30-6:30 pm - $180
- Ages 11-14: Saturdays, 10:00-11:00 am - $180
- Ages 13-19: Thursdays, 6:30-7:30 pm- $180
Students will study core placement and posture, extension and line, strength and stretch, and the vocabulary of ballet.* Classes offered in beginner, intermediate and advanced levels.
- Ages 9-12: Thursdays, 6:30-7:30 pm - $180
- Ages 11-14: Saturdays, 11:00 am-12:00 pm - $180
- Ages 11-14: Tuesdays, 6:30-8:00 pm - $270
- Ages 13-19: Tuesdays, 5:00-6:30 pm - $270
- Ages 13-19: Thursdays, 5:00-6:30 pm - $270
*by permission; includes optional pointe
Students will study elements of ballet, lyrical, modern, and jazz utilizing a mind body connection.
- Ages 13-19: Thursdays, 7:30-8:30 pm - $180
Hip Hop Company
By audition only, this high energy company is for advanced hip hop performers. The company will perform in the December 5th and the December 9th showcases.
- All Ages: Mondays, 7:30-8:30 pm - $250
Students engage in a high energy, urban street style dance, using a variety of movements from percussive to fluid.
- Ages 9-19: Saturdays, 3:00-4:00 pm - $180
Students will study the elements of jazz dance including isolations, low center of gravity, parallel, turned-in placement and syncopated rhythms. Three levels offered.
- Ages 9-19: Saturdays, 1:00-2:00 pm - $180
Student will study tap fundamentals and complex rhythms, including shuffles, flaps, slaps, time steps, pull backs, wings, weight shifts, rhythm tap and repertoire. Three levels offered.
- Ages 9-19: Saturdays, 2:00-3:00 pm - $180
Learn the basic vocabulary of tap, rhythms, weight changes, balance, foot articulation, shuffles, flaps, and time steps.
- Level 1: Mondays, 6:00-7:00 pm - $180
- Level 2: Mondays, 6:00-7:00 pm - $180