1617 North Second Street
Minneapolis, MN 55411
Where Broadway meets West Broadway. Lundstrum Performing Arts is in North Minneapolis, conveniently located just off Interstate 94 at the Washington/West Broadway Exit.
From the South:
Take I-94 and get off on the Washington/West Broadway exit (Exit 229). At the end of the exit ramp there is a traffic light. Proceed straight ahead through intersection 1 block to North 2nd Street. Turn right on North 2nd Street. Lundstrum is on your right. You may turn into the small (front) parking lot, or drive around the building to park in the large (rear) parking lot. Street parking is also plentiful.
From the North:
Take I-94 and get off on the West Broadway exit (Exit 229). Turn Left on West Broadway. Cross over the freeway and Washington Ave until you reach North 2nd Street. Turn right onto North 2nd Street. Travel South on 2nd Street about 3 blocks to 17th Avenue. Lundstrum is on the right side between 17th and 16th. You may turn into the small (front) parking lot, or drive around the building to park in the large (rear) parking lot. Street parking is also plentiful.
This Company is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) which prohibits the discrimination of qualified individuals with disabilities who can perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Lundstrum Performing Arts is an ADA compliant facility.
Lundstrum Performing Arts' facilities are available for rent to other colleague organizations and like-minded individual artists. Lundstrum Performing Arts' policies prohibit political events, fundraising events and weddings. Please click the button below to fill out an inquiry form.
Beech and Grey Studios:
Size: 30x40 feet (1,200 square feet) with 16 foot ceilings
Floor: sprung wood or marley
Sound Systems: CD, tape, and MP3 playback capability
Size: 68’x48 feet (3,264 square feet) with 16 foot ceiling
Floor: sprung maple
Sound System: CD, tape, and MP3 playback capability
Size: main area 68x36 feet (2,448 square feet) with adjacent area or 35x22’ (770 square feet)
Floor: painted cement
We have a job opening for a Marketing Communications Specialist. The primary focus of the job is to Increase awareness of and engagement with Lundstrum Performing Arts among current and prospective students, families, donors and the public through public relations, marketing, advertising and communications activities while supporting Lundstrum’s vision, mission and values during daily work routine. For more information on the job, see the job description.
· Commitment to organization mission
· Excellent technology skills, including proficiency with Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office. Experience with social media platforms, Squarespace and HTML preferred.
· Excellent writing skills with proficiency in grammar and proofreading.
· 2+ years prior marketing communication and IT experience.
· Bachelor's degree preferred
· Strong time management skills – self starter who can take direction.
· Able to communicate in a personal and professional manner
· Ability to handle a variety of tasks and priorities simultaneously
· Able to work well in a team environment
· Ability to work effectively with people of diverse backgrounds and needs.
· Appreciation of the arts and their impact on young lives
Salary is commensurate with experience. To apply email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by August 21.